Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I've been a bad blogger :(

So I've kept this journal since I've been in Rio.  It's basically a compilation of ideas I have had for the blog...only half of which I have actually gotten around to writing about.  I wish I could say it was because I was SOOOOO busy that I couldn't find time to blog. But really, as a (mostly) unemployed, beach bumming New Yorker spending 7 months in A Cidade Maravilhosa, I have no good excuse. 

Now that I am leaving in less than a week, I have developed Blogger's Guilt.  I've done some great things, taken some beautiful pictures, and created memories to last a lifetime...and I've deprived my devoted readers of these experiences.  

In my defense, I must say that it is a ROYAL pain in the ass to upload pictures to this blog.  I mean, you'd think on a Mac it would take 2 minutes instead of, like, 2o.  

But, alas, I know that I will want to have this blog and these memories while they are fresh in my mind.  There is so much that Rio has shown me and I want to share it with you.  So, I am going to write up these posts now and be a good blogger again.  

ENJOY!

No comments: